Thursday, January 13, 2011

CTO Wada Pav - Fountain


People usually rush home after office, i do the same. Today I decided to go for a walk and figure out how i can make my evening worth the while. Mumbai city is incomplete without its very own, common man's delicacy... the Wada Pav. This thought left me looking for a place which would end my search for exceptional Wada Pav.

I found it at the CTO, the Wada Pav stall opposite fountain owned by Ashok Satam.

Served hot...with spicy powder chutney & fried salted chillies, this wada pav is worth relishing after the long day at work. The spice tingles till the end and Rs 8 is worth its price. Filling as it promises to be, i enjoyed every bit of it.

This made my evening worth a mention.

This wada pav is highly recommended for every mumbaikar....

Do not forget to take another bite....oops my vada is down :)

Happy eating!!

Where? - Alongside CTO office, Fountain.
How much? - Rs 8
Ask for? - Salted fried chillies...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home